Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm sewing... really!

LOTS going on sewing/crafting-wise, but I haven't had much time to photograph and post. I would love to do one of those photoshoots like I see on other sewing blogs, but my resident photographer is my husband. With two young children, trying to find the time for both parents to play dress up and photoshoot is a pipe dream. :)

Although there is a lot going on in my sewing world, not very much has been successful of late. In fact, I plan to post something about my mistakes. Going back over them would be helpful to me and might be of use to others.

I'm currently obsessing about two things:

sun dresses, especially vintage/rockabilly ones
patchwork ALL THE THINGS!

I had a brief obsession with infinity dresses. After three attempts, I now know what I was doing wrong. I'm not sure if I have enough momentum left to do one right. Shouldn't buy any new fabric right now anyway.

Soon, my precious, soon I shall return and have more to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment